11 February 2011

Dream with me - # 25 Jan Revolution




Update: Wael Ghonim, an Egyptian activist said "We went looking for Egypt. Luckily, we found her."

what a glorious day to be an Egyptian!

Here is a translation to the song,

dream with me,

of a tomorrow that is coming,

and if it does not come,

we will bring it ourselves.

we will stride upon this path.

our many footsteps will lead us to our dream.

no matter how many times we fall,

We will be able to rise again,

Find the way through the challenge, and def the dark clouds,

we will find our night transformed into a thousand days,

Only if we dream.

dream with me friend,

our footsteps will shorten the distance,

i care about my innocent dream whatever it may be.

It will stand beside us

No matter how long our journey becomes,

our reunion will rally  us toward our dream,

Toward our dream.



-Samya :-)

5 comments:

  1. It's not a dream...it really happened today!
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a glorious day to be an Egyptian.
    -Samya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally! I hope from now on the Egyptian people get to enjoy the freedom they deserve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I trained as a classical vocalist in college but stopped because of family and career. When I heard Jackie's voice, for the first time in my life I heard perfection. Let's be clear, my voice will never reach the natural perfection she possesses, but listening to her helps me understand the direction I need to be going. Her tones are crystal clear, yet she has vibrato. Her pitch is exact. By trying to emulate her sound, I have actually improved my own voice. In fact I auditioned and was recently accepted into the most prestigious chorus in the city. I credit this achievement in a great part to Jackie because she showed me to way to excellence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete