25 April 2012

When Fashion meets Genius.


Deepak Perwani


Lovely designed.


 Brand new shape.


I love the colors


I think this is easy to make :)

Princess's  Bag

These beautiful, and vibrant handbags are made by the gifted and visionary fashion designer Deepak Perwani . Deepak Perwani  is a prominent fashion designer in pakistan, he designs kurta, saris , dresses, and to my delight handbags.
 His handmade bags are up scale, and beautifully done. He participated in shows nationwide , and showed his designs Internationally. 
I hope you can  draw some of your inspirations from his work, as for myself, I would love to get my hands on one of these handbags :)
PS: Did I mention they are all handmade ( we have no excuse ladies LOL)
lots of hugs, and I would love to hear from you,
Samya :)

2 comments:

  1. Te han quedado preciosos, nos encantan estos bolsos ta mravillosos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is true that the handcrafted bags never get out of fashion, and they have repeatedly been in the lime light.

    ReplyDelete