14 January 2010

Hello World!

Hiiiiiiii. My name is Samya. I am a civil engineer in New York. I also really enjoy sewing and I make some very special handbags. Now, I have two amazing daughters who are hyper-connected to technology and have encouraged me to start a blog about my handbags and other things I find beautiful. These are all my handbags that I have hand stitched myself with fabrics from my travels back to both England and the Middle East (my family and I like to travel!). I will model them on my wire mannequin. Her name is Marie and she loves pearls as much as I do! Again, I hope you enjoy this blog and everything that I will showcase.

Marie

Au revoir!

Samya

2 comments:

  1. VERY NICE STUFF, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT ELSE YOU HAVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks screamingmimi very much.

    - Samya

    ReplyDelete